Now Accepting Applications for the West End Advisory Council
Thank you to all who joined us at the West End Forward Event. At the event, we shared our vision with the Greater-Ishpeming Negaunee Chamber of Commerce for expanded local business support services in the West End. Despite the official dissolution of the GINCC, we remain committed to ensuring the West End communities continue to thrive and grow, creating a vibrant and supportive environment for all residents. For those who missed the event, feel free to view the presentation here.
West End Forward Key Components:
- Formation of the West End Advisory Council
- Dedicated strategy for on-the-ground Business Network events and services in the West End
- Transformation of the existing GINCC office space into the West End Economic Hub
West End Forward Special Pricing for GINCC Members:
To welcome new Partners into the LSCP and ease the transition from the GINCC membership pricing to the LSCP’s tiered investment model, the LSCP is offering $100 off to businesses who meet the following criteria:
- Are Headquartered/Primarily based in the former coverage area of the GINCC (City of Negaunee, City of Ishpeming, Negaunee Township, Ishpeming Township, Ely Township, Tilden Township, Republic Township, Michigamme Township, Champion Township, Richmond Township, and Humboldt Township)
- Were listed as a member-in-good-standing of the GINCC at the time operations ceased (September 2023)
- Invest at any LSCP Partner level before July 1, 2024
- Are a for-profit business (non-profit organizations are eligible for existing discounted pricing – reach out to the LSCP for more information)
- When completing LSCP Partner application, use code WESTENDFORWARD
For any questions regarding LSCP Partner Benefits, please contact Ashley Szczepanski at firstname.lastname@example.org.